ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employee State Insurance Company asked for suitable candidates to fill a total of 1120 posts for Insurance Medical Officer (Allopathic). A notification specifying the important details about the recruitment is issued on its official website www.esic.nic.in. Desirous candidates can apply for this job vacancy through the ESIC website. The online application process will continue till 31st January 2022. Aspirants may go through the whole article given below in which we have provided the details of eligibility criteria, pay scale application and selection procedure, etc.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Employee State Insurance Company|
|Posts Name||Insurance Medical Officer (Allopathic)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification is MBBS Degree.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit is 35 years as of 31-01- 2022.
- SC/ST/ Departmental candidates/ Female/ EXSM: Rs. 500/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: An amount of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month will be offered to the selected candidates.
Selection Procedure: A written exam, an interview will be scheduled by ESIC.
Important Details on the ESIC Recruitment–
- Insurance Medical Officer (Allopathic) – 1120
Step by Step Process to Apply For ESIC Recruitment–
- Before applying online, candidates are suggested to keep ready the scanned copy of all documents/ photo and signature to be uploaded.
- Candidates can apply only through the official website of ESIC.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational, work experience and other details will be filled.
- Upload photo/ signature and all certificates.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Applicants are advised to apply on time i.e. before the closing date of the application form to avoid any problem while final submission of the form.
- Applicants can keep the hard copy of the application form with them. The hard copy of the form or any other documents need not send to ESIC.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Incomplete or application with false information will be rejected. Also, keep checking your email regularly as ESIC will communicate through the registered email id.