EXIM Recruitment 2021: Export-Import Bank of India which is a huge finance institute for financing, facilitating, and promoting India’s international trade has planned to hire candidates on a contract basis for various openings of Specialist Officer that are 06. The candidates with sufficient academic qualifications should apply through postal mode on or before 05th of March 2021.
Kindly read the details below before an application as the applicant has to fulfill the desired parameter shown below otherwise all the efforts made by him/her for submission of the application will be worst.
EXIM Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||05th March 2021|
EXIM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers are classified into the following categories :
- Compliance – 01
- Information Technology – 01
- Human Resource – 01
- Law – 01
- Recovery – 01
- Accounts & Taxation – 01
Educational Qualifications: The professionals seeking the job in EXIM Mumbai must have done :
- PG Degree with Finance Specialization OR
- Chartered Accountant possessing qualifying degree with a maximum of two attempts OR
- Bachelors with 50% marks or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication and PG with 50% in M.Sc./M.Tech in CS/IT.
For experience-related details, see the official notification.
Age Criteria: Age will be taken on 01st of February 2021 and on this date, the candidate must be 45 years. On the other side, SC category candidates can be up to 50 years and OBC (NCL) up to 48 years.
- INR 750/- for GEN/OBC.
- SC/Women – INR 100/-
Pay Scale: Salary contributed by the EXIM to the officers will be under the range of Rupees 20 Lakh to Rupees 50 Lakh per annum with the annual increment of 10% depending upon the satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done through Shortlisting and an interview.
Important Details Regarding EXIM Recruitment 2021–
Initial recruitment will be done for 02 years as well as extendable for an additional 01 year depending upon the satisfactory performance.
How To Apply Offline For EXIM Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate has to send a duly filled application to the bank address by the due date.
- The application format is available on the website under ‘Career Section’
- The photocopies of relevant documents must attach with the form.
- The candidates should have a regular preview on the website of the latest notifications.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: In case of any query related to the recruitment, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.