Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has requirements of skilled, experienced, and qualified candidates for 254 vacant posts of AD, Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Officer, CFSO, Translator of Hindi language. The aspirants are to apply online on www.fssai.gov.in by 12/11/2021.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Department Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Asst. Director, Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Asst. Manager, Hindi Translator, IT Asst. and Junior Asst., Technical Officer, CFSO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||12/11/2021|
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th/ Bachelors or Masters Degree in the relevant discipline must be held by candidates applying for the recruitment process.
Age Criteria: Check out the age criteria and let us know what you feel.
Application Fee: The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment and pay the application fee prescribed below:
- General and OBC Category Applicants: 1500 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ EWS/ PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: 500 Rupees
Pay Scale: A very lucrative salary awaits you once you have been shortlisted and finally get appointed.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include the following
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test
Essentials Details on the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment–
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India will hire candidates and accept the applications between the period of 13/10/2021 to 12/11/2021 on its official web portal www.fssai.gov.in.
Steps to Apply For Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment–
- The mode of application given by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is online.
- As facilitated, fill the application form online on the website www.fssai.gov.in.
- In the online form, no false or incorrect detail will be tolerated and if it is found that the application form has been filled with inaccurate and incorrect information then the organization has the right to cancel the candidature.
- Pay the fee and submit the form by 12/11/2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notice 1||Check Here|
|Official Notice 2||Check Here|
TheNote: Ask us anything.