We are glad to announce that the Forest Research Institute has shown the requirements for the 72 seats and they open the online portal for online form submission. The individuals can apply for the positions like LDC, Technician, and Others. The online portal of the FRI Institute will remain Open from 20/12/2022 to 19/01/2023.
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun Recruitment 2023 Notification Outline:
|Name of Dept.||Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun|
|Seat Name||LDC, Technician, and Other Seats|
|Number of Seats||72 Seats|
|Apply Online Begin Date||20/12/2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||19/01/2023|
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun Notification 2023 Complete Facts
- Technician/Field Lab Research-23 Seats
- Technician/Maintenance-06 Seats
- Technical Assis/Para Medical-07 Seats
- Lower Division Clerk/LDC-05 Seats
- Forest Guard-02 Seats
- Steno Grade-II-01 Seats
- Store Keeper-02 Seats
- Driver/Ordinary Grade-04 Seats
- Multi-Tasking Staff/MTS-22 Seats
The FRI Institute will allow the individuals who have done the 12th class with science/10th class with ITI/ graduation degree/Diploma for applying for various posts.
The individuals needed to pass the written exam, a skill test exam, and a descriptive exam to get the job at FRI Institute.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Individuals- INR 1500
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Individuals- INR 700
Apply for TSPSC Notification 2023
- Technician/Field Lab Research Seats-18-30 years
- Technician/Maintenance Seats-18-30 years
- Technical Assis/Para Medical Seats-21-30 years
- Lower Division Clerk/LDC Seats-18-27 years
- Forest Guard Seats-18-27 years
- Steno Grade-II Seats-18-27 years
- Store Keeper Seats-18-27 years
- Driver/Ordinary Grade Seats -18-27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff/MTS Seats-18-27 years
- Technician/Field Lab Research Seats-Pay Level 3
- Technician/Maintenance Seats-Pay Level 2
- Technical Assis/Para Medical Seats-Pay Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk/LDC Seats-Pay Level 2
- Forest Guard Seats-Pay Level 2
- Steno Grade-II Seats-Pay Level 4
- Store Keeper Seats-Pay Level 2
- Driver/Ordinary Grade Seats-Pay Level 2
- Multi-Tasking Staff/MTS Seats-Pay Level 1
How to Apply For Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun Notification
- The FRI form is online.
- Go to the FRI website.
- Then fill out the FRI Insitute application form.
- Attach the photo/signature and submit the FRI form with the fee.
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun Recruitment Important Links:
|Official Website Link||View Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||View Here|
|Apply Online Link||View Here|
FAQs About Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun Notification
|Q. What is the upper age limit for the Forest Research Institute jobs?|
|A. It is 30 years.|
|Q. What is the salary structure for the Forest Research Institute jobs?|
|A. It varies from Level 1 to Level 5.|