GHC Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court has brought up good news for its readers regarding recruitment. The candidates who are 12th pass OR Graduated with specifications can apply for the 110 vacancies of Stenographer, LDA, Copyist, and Computer Assistant. GHC clearly stated in its official notification that the application for these posts can be made by 17th April 2021 except for the post of Computer Assistant which has 26th April 2021 to be the last date of application.
Let us took a review of the information below to know the relevant details of recruitment such as pay scale, the application process, prescribed age, and more.
GHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Posts Name||Stenographer, LDA, Copyist, and Computer Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
GHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of the Post:
- Stenographer II – 03
- Stenographer III – 08
- LDA – 60
- Copyist – 20
- Computer Assistant – 19
Educational Qualifications: An individual will be eligible for the post if he/she has a 12th OR Graduation Degree in Computer Operation/Shorthand/Stenography from the recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The applications made by the candidates under the age of 18-40 years will be considered for recruitment.
Application Fee: Rupees 300/- for GEN/OBC candidates while for SC/ST it is Rupees 150/-
Pay Scale: The candidate will entitle to receive Rs. 22000-97000/- post 01, Rs. 14000-60500/- for the other posts.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will include Written Exam, Personal Interview, Viva-voce, and Stenography Test.
Important Details Regarding GHC Recruitment 2021–
The first and foremost thing about the application is that the candidate must complete the application process within a specific period of time.
How To Apply Online For GHC Recruitment 2021–
- Only online applications can be filled by the desired applicants. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate must visit the website and then click on the icon ‘Apply Online
- Now, put the details in the blank application form that appears on the screen.
- Upload the academic records with the photograph of the applicant in the scanned form with other supporting proofs.
- Remit the fees to the account of the GHC and keep its receipt for future reference.
- Details once entered in the form and submitted can’t alter.
- The hard copy of the application can be kept by the applicant for further requirements.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Check out the website for the latest updates.