GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission is a body established under article 315(1) under the Constitution of India on 01st May 1960 with the motive to conduct the civil services exam and to provide advice on the recruitment-related matters in the state of Gujarat. As we already know about the exam conducted by the corporation for the 93 vacancies of Assistant Inspector and Class 03 posts, now the organization has declared the result of the test conducted earlier. All the candidates who had been appeared for the test can get their marks on the official website of GPSC i.e. gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle and Class – 03|
|Number of Vacancies||93|
|Last Date to Apply|
GPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Inspector (Motor Vehicle) – 93
Educational Qualifications: The necessary criteria for the online job application is :
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Basic Computer Knowledge as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules 1967.
Selection Procedure: The mode of selection adopted by GPSC is on the basis of outcome in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates after their selection will receive a lucrative payment of Rs. 38090/- p.m.
Age criteria: For the successful application, the age of the desired individual must be from 19 to 35 years as on the date of release of advertisement.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online after careful review of application instructions.
- Fill the details in the form and the scanned certificates must be uploaded in the size fixed by the recruiter.
- Attach the latest photo and the signature.
- Submit the form and keep a print copy for further use.
- Check the website regularly for the latest updates.
NOTE: Candidate is bound to follow all the rules and regulations mentioned in the code of conduct of the interviewee.