GPSC Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has a huge number of vacant positions for various roles. The Commission is recruiting candidates for 439 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Tutor, Executive Engineer, Director, Accounts Officer, Others. The candidates are suggested to read the details provided here and apply as specified. 31st July 2021 is the final date for the submission of the applications for recruitment. The applications can be submitted online at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Tutor, Executive Engineer, Director, Accounts Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gujarat|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2021|
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty must be possessed by the candidates participating in the recruitment process.
Age Criteria: As per the norms.
Application Fee: The applicants are suggested to check if a fee is applicable for their category or not.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary and other perks will be applicable and offered to the selected candidates.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be required to take the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding GPSC Recruitment–
Gujarat Public Service Commission has specified that the applications will be acceptable from the candidates only till 31st July 2021 on the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
How To Apply Online For GPSC Recruitment–
- The mode of application is online, so the applicants need to visit the official portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the portal need to visit the careers and recruitment page where the link for the online application form is given.
- Make sure that the application form is filled with details as per the academic records and is submitted by 31st July 2021.
- The form requires the candidates to upload their credentials specified.
- Payment of the application fee is to be done via a debit/ credit card or through Internet Banking.
- Cross-match the filled details with the academic records and if both match then submit the application form.
- Do not miss to keep a record of the application submitted by you for future reference.
Important Links To Consider for GPSC Recruitment
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Everyone is free to put their questions in the comment section.