Haryana PSC Recruitment 2021: It is notified by the Haryana Public Service Commission that a new vacancy is opened to fill up the vacant posts of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO), Sub-Divisional Agriculture Officer. The closing date for the online submission of the form is 06th October 2021. This vacancy is opened for a total of 526 posts. Interested candidates may check the following article specifying the minimum eligibility criteria, the procedure to fill the form, application fee, scale of pay, and the number of vacancies as per the advertised posts. The official website of HPSC is www.hpsc.gov.in on which applicants can check the full notification.
Haryana PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Agriculture Development Officer (ADO), Sub-Divisional Agriculture Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||06-10-2021|
Haryana PSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have a full-time degree in B.Sc/ M.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized university/ institute can apply for this job vacancy.
Age Criteria: Check the below-given table.
Application Fee: The application fee to be charged are:
- PWD: NIL
- SC/ST/ BC/ Female candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Male Candidates of Gen and EX-SM: Rs. 1000/-
Pay Scale: Check below.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will consist of a written exam and a personal interview.
Important Details on the Haryana PSC Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Age (as of 01-09-2021)||Pay Scale|
|1.||Agriculture Development Officer||500||17-35 years||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|2.||Sub-Divisional Agriculture Officer||26||21-25 years||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For Haryana PSC Recruitment–
- As per the notification, candidates are asked to submit their applications through online mode only.
- For this candidates can use the direct link to apply online which is given below.
- The new applicants have to register themselves first while the already registered candidates can apply directly.
- A recent color photo, signature, and scanned copies of relevant documents in support of educational qualification or eligibility criteria are necessary to be uploaded.
- Now pay the fee online as per the instructions given by HPSC in its official notification.
- Candidates are suggested to complete the form submission process and payment of the application fee before the last date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here for Notification for ADO|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The printout of the filled form is not required to send to HPSC, you can keep it safely with you as proof of form submission.