HG&CD Recruitment 2021: Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization has planned to employ candidates for 296 vacancies of Home Guard Volunteer. Anxious candidates can submit their application through the requisite details on the fixed application form given on the official website i.e. goa.gov.in. The last date to accept offline applications is 31/03/2021 (no application will be accepted after this). Follow us through the article below to know each and every important aspect related to the post.
HG&CD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization|
|Posts Name||Home Guard Volunteer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||March 31st, 2021|
HG&CD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Home Guard Volunteers – 296
Educational Qualifications: Matrix passed are eligible for the post.
Age Criteria: On the date 31st March 2021, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 20 years but not more than 50 years.
Application Fee: The candidates are exempted from payment.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid on daily basis at the rate of Rs. 704/- per day.
Selection Procedure: The main criterion adopted during the process of selection includes Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, and Written Test & an Oral Test.
Important Details Regarding HG&CD Recruitment 2021–
Format of the application form can be obtained by the applicant at enrollment cell in Office of Home Guards & Director, Civil Defence, Panji-Goa on the prescribed fees of Rs. 20/- on all working days between 10:00 am to 05:30 pm.
One more important condition for recruitment is that candidate must possess a resident certificate for 15 years issued by the competent authority. The selected candidates will undergo 45 days of training.
How To Apply Offline For HG&CD Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should have a complete overview of application terms & conditions before applying.
- After satisfied with the terms, download the form published on the website.
- Enter the basic details of the applicant such as name, address, qualifications, age & caste, etc.
- Join the self-attested documents photocopies with the application form and upload a recent photograph on the form.
- Before posting the form, recheck the details filled in it.
- The address for the posting of application form is “Office of the Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization, Police Headquarters, Panaji-GOA”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicants who are already recruited as Home Guard Volunteers need not apply.