Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites applications through online mode on the posts of Clerk/ Proof Reader Class- III. Eligible candidates interested to apply may apply till 12th November 2021. Applications form will be filled online only through the website www.hphighcourt.nic.in. In this job recruitment, HP high court will fill a total of 19 posts. Candidates seeking to apply are suggested to check the following paragraph containing the necessary information about the minimum eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, etc.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Proof Reader/Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||12th November 2021|
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants having a full-time Graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: Eligible candidates must be of age 18-45 years counted from 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: Examination fee details are:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 340/-
- All reserved categories: Rs.190/-
Pay Scale: Appointed applicants will get an amount of Rs.5910 to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month as their salary.
Selection Procedure: A written exam and personal interview will be directed by the Court recruitment authority for the selection of eligible candidates.
Important Details on the HP High Court Recruitment–
- Clerk/ Proof Reader – 19
Step by Step Process to Apply For HP High Court Recruitment–
- Candidates can fill the application for this job vacancy through the recruitment web portal link www.hphcrecruitment.in or using the website www.hphighcourt.nic.in.
- Fill in a valid and active email id and phone number for the registration.
- Fill in personal details like name, address, educational, work-experience details, upload all the certificates.
- Before submitting the application, candidates should ensure the accuracy of all details filled and ensure that all the details filled in the form must match the documents uploaded.
- Upload photo and signature in the appropriate size and format.
- The fee will be paid online.
- Retain a printout of the form and fee challan for future requirements.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants will be communicated about the schedule of the recruitment through email/message only. So keep checking your email and messages regularly.