HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has a job fair in which the candidates can apply for 08 posts of Drug Inspector Class II on a contractual basis in the Department of Health Safety & Regulation under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P. Applications in online mode should be filled by April 02, 2021. Get the age details, selection criteria, and other related details in the draft below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Drug Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Shimla|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd April 2021|
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Drug Inspector Class II – 08
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be a bachelor’s in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical or in the relevant subject from the authorized college/university. Please have a look at the details in the official notification.
- Applicant should have knowledge of local customs and manners prevailing in HP.
Age Criteria: Upper age for HPPSC Recruitment 2021 is 45 years. Applicants above this age can not apply. Age will be reckoned on 01.01.2021.
- Reserved candidates will get the benefits of relaxation in the upper age which is 05 years.
Application Fee: The application will be accompanied by the charges which are as follows :
- GEN/EWS – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen and Females are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a monthly salary of Rs. 10300-34800/- with the grade pay of 4200/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2021–
Download the admit card on the website as and when they are available there. After downloading, the candidates must check that the details in the admit card are complete and correct. In case of any error, please contact the HPPSC officials as soon as possible.
How To Apply Online For HPPSC Recruitment 2021–
- Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate needs to check the detailed instructions at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then proceed for registration on the OTRS portal by fill-up complete information.
- Next, the applicant has to upload a matric certificate, academic proof, HP resident certificate, etc.
- Deposit the fees and tab on submit after detailed scrutiny of the application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The legal dispute that arises during the process of recruitment will be settled under the jurisdiction of the court in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).