HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has direct recruitment in the Development & Panchayat Department of Haryana. Qualified candidates who are excited to join the govt. jobs must apply till 22/03/2021 online on www.hssc.gov.in. Check the more related information about the HSSC Gram Sachiv Posts in the article below.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Development & Panchayat Department of Haryana|
|Posts Name||Gram Sachiv|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Hisar|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd March 2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are desired to make an application for HSSC Gram Sachiv should confirm that they hold Bachelor’s from the recognized institute. Moreover, the matrix must be done with the Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject.
Age Criteria: The age of candidates must be as per the following criteria :
- minimum – 17 years
- maximum – 42 years
The above mention age will not be imposed for reserved applicants because they will get additional relief of 05 years for SC/BC(A)/BC(B) and PwD – General (10 years) & PwD Scs/BCs (15 years).
Application Fee: The details regarding the fee is as below :
- GEN (Male/Female) – Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for Haryana Female).
- SC/BC/EBPG of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 25/- and (Female) – Rs. 13/-
Pay Scale: The perks will be paid to the selected individuals at the rate of Rupees 19900-63200/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidates must go through the process of Written Test.
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
Applicants should carefully note that the commencing of application submission will be from 05th March 2021 ending by 22nd of March 2021 till 11:59 pm. Although, the fee can be deposited up to 25th March 2021.
Another important thing to be note is that the detailed added once and filled can’t be altered. Therefore, be attending while doing this.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can submit online applications through the URL address http://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- Put up the complete details about the name, address, father/mother name, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the mark sheet, experiences, age & caste evidence, signature, photo on the website.
- Remit the fees and submit the form before the due date.
- After a successful application, you will get a registration id with the password, keep it for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates who are called for an interview must bring all the documents uploaded by them at the time of application.