HSSC Recruitment 2021: HSSC (India) Limited is a profit-making mini Ratna company in services of consultancy in the Healthcare and social sectors for the past 37 years. The organization is looking for dynamic and experts against the single vacant post of Professionals (Legal). The application must be filled up to 12/04/2021 to the below-specified address.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||HSSC India Limited|
|Posts Name||Professionals (Legal)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Noida|
|Last Date To Apply||12-04-2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Professionals (Legal) – 01
Educational Qualifications: Those candidates who are holding Bachelor’s Degree in Law (at 60% score) are appropriate for the application.
- One year of experience post the completion of the degree mentioned above will be desired.
- Additionally, the applicant must have knowledge of the computer including software such as MS Office, MS Projects, Primavera, etc.
Age Criteria: Applicant should be 24 years or less counted from 01st of April 2021. However, age relaxation to the reserved candidates will be as per the government norms.
Application Fee: Refer to view the official notice for thorough details.
Pay Scale: Lucrative package will be paid to the selected candidates in the range of Rupees 30000-120000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The Personal Interview will be the sole determinant during the selection process.
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
If the applicant had worked in the Government/Semi-Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking then he/she is required to submit NOC from the previous employer.
HSSC will make intimations of recruitment venue and time through the mail mentioned by the applicant in the application form. No other mode of communication will be made by HSSC India Limited.
How To Apply Offline For HSSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates have to make an application by filling up the details available under the Career section on the website.
- Join the copies of academic and other supporting documents including the age proof, caste proof, medical certificates from the competent authority.
- Staple the recent photograph on the form and recheck the details filled in the form once.
- The address to send the application is “Deputy General Manager (HRM) HSSC (I) Ltd, E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida (U.P.)- 201301”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: HSSC holds the right to cancel the recruitment without providing any specific reason for this.