IAF Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has again notified for 1515 vacancies of Group C Civilian. The candidates who have eager to join the Air Force jobs must apply with the required details in the prescribed format till 03/05/2021. No candidate can apply for the post after this specified date.
Keep reading the article below with complete attention to know regarding the salary details, age limit, application process, and more.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Group C Civilian|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd May 2021|
IAF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Store Superintendent, LDC, MTS, Mess Staff, Housekeeping Staff, Cook, Steno Grade-II, and Others.
Educational Qualifications: Contender must have 10th with a Diploma/12th/ITI Certificate with the work experience of three years from the certified college, board, or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate should not be more than 25 years but not less than 18 years. The reserved candidates are eligible for age relief as follows :
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for Physical Handicapped.
Application Fee: All the applicants are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: The wages will be availed to the selected candidates as per IAF norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based upon the verification of certificates and Written Test.
Important Details Regarding IAF Recruitment 2021–
All the candidates appearing for the written exam must make sure that they meet the Covid-19 norms in order to remain safe from its negative effect.
If during the process of application if any candidate is not found to follow the terms and conditions, then the candidature will be terminated.
How To Apply Offline For IAF Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must send the application complete bio-data on the application form in an accurate way.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the supporting certificates such as age, caste, qualification, experience, with the two passport size photographs.
- Finally, send the application with the stamp worth Rs. 10 with the subject on the envelope ‘Application for the post of ……”
- The candidate should visit the website of the Indian Air Force to get the latest updates on time.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Indian Air Force will not accept any application after the due date.