IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel is a body established with the aim to hire young Graduated candidates for posts in public sector banks. The organization invites applications from Skilled and qualified candidates for the posts of Clerk in various public sector banks. There are a total of 2557 vacancies which can be filled online on www.ibps.in by 06th November 2020. Interested candidate must carefully review the details in the article below before the final submission for clerk posts.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||2557|
|Last Date to Apply||06 November 2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 2557
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for the post must have complete their Graduation degree with the Knowledge in Computer from the certified institute.
Selection Procedure: IBPS will conduct Computer Test and Interview for the candidate’s selection for the posts.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get a good level package as per the rules made by higher authorities.
- GEN candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM – Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: The applicant should be in the range of 20-28 years. Those candidates who belong to the reserved category must be in the specified age level stated by the IBPS officials.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant must fill the complete and accurate details in the online form prescribed on the official website https://ibps.in
- Attach the academic certificates in the specified size and the details filled in the form must match with the details in the certificate.
- Then upload the pp size photograph & the signature and in end submit the online application form after ensuring the successful payment towards application.
- The candidate must retain the hard copy of the form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicant must check the official page from time to time to get the details of upcoming updates.