IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to make hiring on 10645 vacancies of Office Assistant, and Officer Scale I/II/III in RRB. This is a golden opportunity to grab a job in the banking sector which is the most reputed sector in India with a high pay scale as well as good working conditions. The due date for the online application submission is 28/06/2021.
For further information, please have a look at the details in the paragraph below carefully.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Officer Scale I/II/III|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||28th June 2021|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Office Assistant – 5229
- Officer Scale I – 4115
- Officer Scale-II – 1093
- Officer Scale III – 208
Educational Qualifications: The minimum level of academic degrees to hold by each and every candidate for IBPS vacancies are as below :
Age Criteria: IBPS requires the applicants to be under the age group of :
- 18 to 28 years – Post 01
- 18 to 30 years – Post 02.
- 21 to 32 years – Post 03.
- 21 to 40 years – Post 04.
Application Fee: The amount to be deposited by the GEN/OBC candidates is Rupees 850/- although, SC/ST and PH candidates will pay only Rupees 175/-
Pay Scale: The good pay scale will be paid as per banking norms.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam (Pre & Main) and Personal Interview are the basis for the selection of suitable and working hands.
Important Details Regarding IBPS Recruitment 2021–
Only those candidates will appear for examination, and interview whose application is submitted by the due date and it is complete in all the aspects.
How To Apply Online For IBPS Recruitment 2021–
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will consider online application only. Application in any other mode will not be entertained.
- Log on to https://www.ibps.in, check out the recruitment guidelines and apply for the post by entering the details of the name, address, contact, e-mail, qualifications, experience, caste, identity number, etc., of the applicant.
- Then, upload the scanned signature, photograph, and thumb impression.
- Ensure to remit the fees by the due date with proof of it.
- Finally submit the application form after the verification of complete details in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Details once entered can not be altered.