IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issued a notification for the upcoming exam to be held for engagement of eligible candidates on the posts of Clerk, Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee. IBPS is going to fill a total of 11990 vacant posts through this recruitment. Applications are invited online through the website www.ibps.in. The last date to apply, minimum criteria for eligibility, fee for examination to be held, age criteria, the procedure to fill the application form, the scale of pay for advertised posts, etc. all these details are given in the paragraph next to it. Please check this once before proceeding further.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Posts Name||Clerk, PO/MT|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||given below in the table|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Banking aspirants must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 850/-
- Sc/St/ PWd/ Exsm: Rs. 175/-
- Post 1: Preliminary and Mains Exam plus Interview
- Post 2: Preliminary and Mains Exam
Important Details on the IBPS Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Age(counted from 01-10-2021)||Last Date to apply|
|20-30 years||10th November 2021|
|2.||Clerk||7855||20-28 years||27th October 2021|
Step by Step Process to Apply For IBPS Recruitment–
- Candidates are required to check the whole notification issued by IBPS.
- Visit the website www.ibps.in and click on the link for which candidate wants to apply.
- Candidates are required to keep ready their documents/ photo/ scanned signature to be uploaded while filling the application form.
- Fill in basic details of candidates, upload photo and signature, fil other details, upload the documents/handwritten self-declaration in the format as specified by IBPS in its notification.
- Finally, make the payment for the examination fee and complete the process.
- Candidates may keep the hard copy/printtout of the application and fee receipt as proof.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here for PO/MT
|Apply Online||Check Here for post 1|
Note: Offline applications or forms filled through any other mode than online will be summarily rejected.