IIMC Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Mass Communication was set up in 1965 by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, which is an Institute of mass communication, research, and training. Now, the Indian Institute of Mass Communication will hire applicants who want to join vacancies in the government department for 08 vacancies of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The details on the specified application form which is published on the website must be sent to the IIMR office address given below by 15th January 2021.
IIMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Mass Communication|
|Posts Name||Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||15/01/2021 by 05:00 pm|
IIMC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Associate Professor – 06
- Assistant Professor – 02
Educational Qualifications: Masters with fifty-five percent score. Eight years of work experience in teaching is mandated for post 01. Refer to official notification details, to get comprehensive details.
Age Criteria: Upper age limit specified for faculty posts in IIMC is 65 years.
Application Fee: The applicant should pay the fees by Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
- Associate Professor – Level 13 A of Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 131400-217100/-
- Assistant Professor – Level 10 of Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 57700-182400/-
Selection Procedure: Qualified candidates will have to go through the process of recruitment test, interview, and document verification.
Important Details Regarding IIMC Recruitment-
The application must be submitted by the candidates up to the 15th of January 2021 by 05:00 pm. All the rules and regulations of UGC/Gove. of India will be followed during recruitment. All kinds of privileges will be availed to the aspirants after showing the claim certificates issued by the competent authority.
How To Apply Online For IIMC Recruitment 2021-
- Fill up the necessary credentials in the application form which can be downloaded from the website of IIMC.
- Affix the self-attested copies of certificates of age, qualifications, caste, experience, etc.
- Paste the photograph on the space given in the form and put your signature on it.
- Remit the fees in form of DD and finally post-application with the necessary testimonials to “Office of Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU New Campus, New Delhi 110067”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|