IIT Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is looking for talented and educated candidates to fill 08 vacancies in the organization premises. The Office of Dean, Administration is inviting applications to appoint suitable candidates for the posts of Research Establishment Officer Grade I, and Principal DEO on a contract basis for a period, not more than five years.
The details regarding due date, selection procedure, how to apply, etc., are specified below.
IIT Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Research Establishment Officers Grade I, and Principal REO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kanpur|
|Last Date To Apply||30/06/2021|
IIT Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- REO (Grade I) – 07
- Principal REO – 01
- Post 01 – M.Tech/M.Sc or P.hD in concerned trade with three years of experience OR B.Tech/B.S with five years experience.
- Post 02 – M.Tech/M.S in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering with 13 years experience OR Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering with ten years of experience.
Age Criteria: The age fixed by the IIT Kanpur for recruitment is 45 years, and 50 years for post 01, and post 02 respectively. But SC/ST candidates and OBC will get relief for five years and three years respectively.
Age will be counted on 30.06.2021.
Application Fee: General and Other Backward Class will pay Rupees 1000/- although, the fee will be exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women, & Foreign candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidate will entitle to get the monthly emoluments of Rs. 109554/- Post 01, and Rs. 192311/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The choice of the candidates suitable for the post will be done on the basis of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding IIT Recruitment 2021–
Online registration can be done till 30th June 2021. After the due date, the link will get disabled.
How To Apply Online For IIT Recruitment 2021–
- Application can be made through online application portal at www.iitk.ac.in/doad/reo-recruitment.
- Applicant must have a valid e-mail id for online registration.
- Log in with e-mail & password, if not registered then click on sign in.
- Disclose the information of name, address, qualification, experience, etc., in the application form.
- Upload the photocopies of experience, caste (if required), educational certificate, age proof, photograph-signature along with the fees receipt after payment.
- Make sure that the details filled are accurate before the final submission.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Hard copy of the application need not send to any place.