Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has recently issued a job notification in favor of its readers who have an utmost need for the job. The candidates seeking the vacancy in the government undertaking should apply for the posts of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector by filling in details on the plain paper until 15th April 2021. The following paragraph will provide further details of recruitment that includes the scale of pay, age limit, selection process, and application structure i.e. how to apply.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Posts Name||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15/04/2021|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
- Tax Assistant – 04
- Stenographer Grade-II – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 06
Educational Qualifications: The candidates can apply for the recruitment if they have :
- 10th/12th Class Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Criteria: As per the details specified in the official notification, contenders must be under 18-30 years (Post 01) and 18-27 years (Post 02-04). But there will be relaxation of :
- 05 years for GEN/OBC.
- 10 years for SC/ST as per guidelines of Indian Govt.
Pay Scale: The recruitment in the organization will be done at the following pay scale :
- Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of 4600/- (Post 01).
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of 1800 OR 2400/- (Post 02-04).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be chosen on the basis of the Interview. If the need arises then the Ground/Proficiency Test will be conducted.
Important Details Regarding Income Tax Recruitment 2021–
The sportspersons who already served in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU have to apply with NOC.
How To Apply Offline For Income Tax Recruitment 2021–
- The first step is to download the application paper after satisfying the terms and conditions.
- Add the particulars in the form such as the name, qualifications, experience, age, caste, e-mail, and mobile.
- Attach the self-attested copies of academic and supporting certificates that are age proof, caste evidence, and also paste the latest photograph on the form.
- Before sending the application form, recheck the details in the form and post it to the “Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq) (Personnel) (NG), 3rd Floor, Room No. 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The due date to send the application to those who live in the Remote/Fung areas is 30-04-2021.