Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army intends to hire capable and encourage candidates for the vacant posts of Short Service Commission in Remount Veterinary Corps. The candidates can apply after seeing the eligibility criteria in online mode by 10th December 2020 (no application will be accepted later on). The description specified below contains entire details of recruitment such as age level, pay scale, due date, selection process, etc., therefore before applying have a look inside details below.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Short Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Short Service Commission (in Remount Veterinary Corps)
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed any degree among the following specified :
- BVSc/BVSc & AH Degree from the certified institute or college.
Selection Procedure: Documents Verification and Interview are the basic criteria to be adopted by the Indian Army for the selection of the Short Service Commission.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be paid salary as per the norms of the Indian Army.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any charges under any category.
Age criteria: The candidate under the age group of 21-32 year10s can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must sure that he/she has read the complete instructions regarding the application.
- Thereafter, the applicant must apply through a proper channel such as only in an online medium of application.
- Put personal and academic details in the form and upload the essentials credentials as well as a photograph of the applicant in passport size.
- Deposit the fees if asked and finally submit the form after agreeing on terms and conditions.
NOTE: For any issue, the candidate can contact the following address: Dte. Gen RVS, QMG, IHQ of MOD (Army), West Block – 3, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 OR e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org