Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Good news for the candidates who are keen to build their careers in the Indian Army. The interested candidates can apply for 40 vacancies in various disciplines through Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135). The due date for the application submission is 04/01/2022.
Please go through the information such as eligibility, age limit, pay scale, method of selecting, etc., in the below-shown article.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Technical Graduate Course 135|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||January 04, 2022|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following academic background :
- Degree of Engineering in relevant trade
- Those who are in the final year of engineering are also applicable.
Age Criteria: As per the notification released by the Indian Army, the applicant must be between 20 to 27 years. The date for age computation is 01st July 2022.
Application Fee: Check out the official notification.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome remuneration as per army norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by the Indian Army for the vacant posts through Merit List and Interview.
Applicants qualifying in both stages will go for a medical examination.
Important Details on the Indian Army Recruitment–
Indian Army will make the selection of the candidates for the following trades :
- Civil/Building Construction Technology – 09
- Mechanical – 05
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 03
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/M.Sc Computer Science – 08
- Information Technology – 03
- Others – 12
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Army Recruitment–
- First of all, check the complete application instructions available on the website.
- If you are suitable for the job, then apply by filling up complete personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents which may include the candidate’s photograph, signature, thumb impression, educational marks sheets.
- Make the payment if required and submit the application (after a review of the details) before the due date.
- Information provided by the applicant in the application form must be authentic and complete.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Go through the website of the Indian Army for day-to-day updates.