Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited by the Indian Coast Guard Region West, Mumbai to fill up a total of 96 posts of MTS, Driver, Fireman, Engine Driver, Fitter, Store Keeper, etc. by direct recruitment in various sub-offices under Coast Guard Region West. Applications for these posts will be accepted through offline mode. The last date for receiving the offline application is 31st January 2022. To know more details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, number of vacancies against each post, postal address, etc. candidates may go through the full article given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard Region (West), Mumbai|
|Posts Name||MTS, Driver, Fireman, Storekeeper, Engine Driver, and other posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to have the minimum qualification of 10th/12th pass with ITI/ Valid Driving license/ work experience in relevant field.
Age Criteria: The age criteria is as follows:
- Post 1,2,3, 10: 18-30 years
- Post 4, 5, 11,12: 18-27 years
- All other posts: 18-25 years
Application Fee: No fee for the application form.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale details are:
- Post 1, 2: Rs.5200-20200 +Rs.2400/-(GP) (pre-revised) and RevisePay Matrix Level 4, Rs.25,500/-
- Post 3: Rs.5200- 20200 +Rs.1800/-(GP) (pre-revised) and Revised
Pay Matrix Level 1, Rs. 21,700/-
- Post 10, 11, 12: Rs.5200- 20200 +Rs.1800/-(GP) (pre-revised) and Revised
Pay Matrix Level 1, Rs.18,000/-
- Foe all other posts: Rs.5200- 20200 +Rs.1800/-(GP) (pre-revised) and Revised
Pay Matrix Level 1, Rs.19,900/-
Selection Procedure: A written exam, trade/ skill test will be organized for the selection of suitable candidates.
Important Details on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment–
- Engine Driver – 5
- Sarang Lascar – 2
- Fire Engine Driver -5
- Fireman – 53
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver – 11
- Motor Transport Fitter – 5
- Store Keeper Grade 2 – 3
- Spray Painter – 1
- Motor Transport Mechanic – 1
- Lascar – 5
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) – 3
- Unskilled Labour – 2
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment–
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in the format as prescribed by the recruitment authority in its official notification.
- Send this application through ordinary post to the address of the respective unit you are applying for whose details are given in the official notification.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Format||Check Here|
Note: Application send through registered post/ speed post/ courier will be rejected.