Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has a total of 45 vacancies for the post of Short Service Commission IT Officer. The candidates can apply for the recruitment online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date for the application form submission is 16/07/2021. The vacancies are only for Indian Male candidates who will be joining the Indian Naval Academy at Ezhimala Kerala. The SSB Interviews will be held at Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Bhopal, and Kerala after 21st July 2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission IT Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||16/07/2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology with a bare minimum of 60% marks or M.Sc or M.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA pass from a recognized academic institute.
Age Criteria: The applicants must be born between the dates of 02/01/1997 to 01/07/2002.
Application Fee: The candidates need not pay any fee for participating in the application process.
Pay Scale: Handsome payout will be offered to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection involves shortlisting all the applications received, SSB Interview, and Medical followed by a final Merit List which will display the names of the candidates selected and to be appointed.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment–
The application forms can be filled in the online mode only on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. 16/07/2021 is the date by which all the applications must be submitted with the Indian Navy on its official portal.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment–
- Go to the web portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.into apply for the recruitment and submit your application form for the specified vacancies in the Indian Navy.
- The details filled in the form must be backed by the academic records as the candidate will be required to show and verify all the details through his academic certificates later.
- Every candidate is required to upload his passport-size photo, sign and scan copies of every academic certificate.
- The instructions must be followed those specified with respect to uploading the credentials.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date and a copy must be kept by the applicant either in soft copy or hard copy for future reference.
Important Links To Consider for Indian Navy 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: We will keep updating you from time to time on the recruitment process.