Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy is interested in employ candidates nowadays against the vacant posts of Sailor under SSA and AA. The application in online mode can be submitted by eligible and interested candidates till 30/04/2021 on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applications can not be submitted by any applicant after the due date. For more details, carefully read the article below to get the details on education qualification, age limit, applicant’s caste, etc.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruit.
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have completed Class 12th with science stream from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The age specifications will depend upon the rules and regulations of the Indian Navy.
Application Fee: Indian Navy demands from the contenders to pay Rupees 215/- towards the process of application. SC/ST are exempted.
Pay Scale: Indian Navy will pay a handsome salary to the selected candidates who are chosen for work in the organization in the manner below :
- At the time of Training – 14600/- p.m.
- After Training – 21700-69100/- p.m. (Level 03 of Defence Pay Matrix).
- DA is also admissible as per the rules of the Indian Navy.
Selection Procedure: Indian Navy will recruiter the candidates on the basis of the efficiency in the Online Exam followed by the Physical and Medical Tests.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
The starting date for the online registration for sailors is 26/04/2021 and it will continue up to 30/04/2021.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy at 01st i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Tab on ‘Notification’ and view the recruitment guidelines carefully.
- IF you are satisfied then apply through click on ‘Online Application’
- Enter the requisite information related to the candidate’s personal and academic background.
- Upload the testimonials which are relevant to verify the details filled up in the form.
- Do payment online and have a receipt of the same for future reference.
- Before the end submission, the candidate should confirm that he has filled up the complete details in an authentic way.
Note: Indian Navy recommends the candidates stay on the website from time to time to get more updates till the recruitment ends.