Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible unmarried male and female candidates to fill up the vacant posts in the Executive, Technical and Educational Branch at the Indian Naval Academy, Kerala. INA has released an official notification for this. These posts will be filled under the grant of the Short Service Commission for course commencing on June 2022 onwards. A total of 181 posts will be filled through the online mode only on or before 05th October 2021. Applicants may submit their applications through the website www.jionindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can check the following paragraph to know more about the details like eligibility criteria and instructions to apply online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy SSC|
|Posts Name||Officer at Executive, Technical and Educational Branch|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||INA Academy, Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||05/10/2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for this course are required to have a B.E./ B.Tech. /Master degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Applicant has to check the official notification to know the details for the minimum age criteria.
Selection Procedure: The candidates whose name will be in the Merit List will be called for Medical Examination.
Important Details on the Indian Navy Recruitment–
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre – 45
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 04
- Observer – 08
- Pilot – 15
- Logistics – 18
- Engineering Branch (GS) – 27
- Electrical Branch (GS) – 34
- Naval Architect – 12
- Education – 18
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment–
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can register and fill their application online through the link given below to apply online.
- Candidates are asked to fill in all the details as per their certificates to be attached in support of educational qualification.
- A passport-size color photo, the signature of candidates, and certificates of educational qualifications as per the instructions in the official notification need to be uploaded.
- Applicants must close their application by clicking on the submit button before the last date 05-10-2021.
- Any scanned document that is not readable/ not legible will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are suggested to pay regular visits on the website of the Indian Navy for more updates regarding the recruitment.