Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment 2021: This job article is about the 95 vacancies for various posts notified by the Integrated Child Development Services. The vacancies are for different posts of Accountant, DEO, Block Project Assistant. Applications need to be filled and sent physically to the office in offline mode. The receipt of the applications must be done at the office on or before 24/12/2021. The application form is filled in in the specified format only.
Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Posts Name||Accountant, DEO, Block Project Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||24/12/2021|
Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Degree or Diploma must be held by the candidate in a specified specialty or trade.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age of a maximum of 28 years (Post 2,3) and 35 years (Post 1) can apply.
Application Fee: Check out if you need to pay any fee.
Pay Scale: The salary that will be drawn by the candidates is as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 60,000/-per month
- Post 2, 5: Rupees 30,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 25,000/-per month
- Post 4,8: Rupees 15,000/-per month
- Post 6: Rupees 18,000/-per month
- Post 7: Rupees 20,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: A Written Test and an Interview will be conducted in order to select the most eligible candidates.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
Integrated Child Development Services is going to accept the applications in offline mode that are to be sent to the office by 24/12/2021. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Financial Management Specialist-1
- Project Associate-1
- Secretarial Assistant/ DEO-1
- District Coordinator-5
- District Project Assistant-5
- Block Coordinator-28
- Block Project Assistant-52
Step Wise Process to Participate in the recruitment process–
- Integrated Child Development Services is going to accept the offline applications but only in the format given on www.icds.tn.nic.in.
- Fill in the accurate details and paste a photo on the form, attach the credentials and send the form to the following address: District cum Mission Director, Department of Integrated Child Development Services, No.1, Dr. MGR Salai, Taramani, Chennai-600113
|Official Notice 1||Check Here|
|Official Notice 2||Check Here|
|Application form||Check Here|
Note: Ask us anything.