IOCL Recruitment 2021: There are a total of 1053 vacancies notified by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited in its official employment notice released on the website www.iocl.com. These vacancies are for the different positions of Trade Apprentices, Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Material Assistant. The online applications will be accepted by the said deadline for the concerned post.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentices, Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Material Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Check out the applicable minimum eligibility criteria:
- Post 1: Class 12th with ITI or Degree/ Diploma in Engineering
- Post 2: Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Post 3-6: Class 10th ITI or Diploma in Engineering
Age Criteria: This is the age criteria specified:
- Post 1: 18-24 years on 01/10/2021
- Post 2: 18-30 years on 30/09/2021
- Post 3-6: 18-26 years on 30/09/2021
Application Fee: The fee is to be paid according to what is specified in the official employment notice, the link of which is given below.
Pay Scale: The salaries to be payable to the appointed candidates will be decided as per the norms and regulations set.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam/ Document Verification, Skill Test, and Personal Interview
Important Details on the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment–
Go to the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited www.iocl.com and fill the application form online only if you want to apply for any of the specified vacancies.
- Trade Apprentices (Various Trades)-469 Vacancies
- Assistant Quality Control Officer-71
- Junior Engineering Assistant-479
- Junior Quality Control Assistant-29
- Junior Material Assistant-04
- Junior Nursing Assistant-01
Step by Step Process to Apply For IOCL Recruitment–
- The candidates need to apply online on the official website of the organization and complete the application submission process irrespective of which p[ost you are applying for.
- The application process ends with the submission of the online form for all the posts except for Post 2 for which you need to send the hard copies to The Advertiser, PB N.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Online Links
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification (Post 1)||Check Here|
|Apply Online (Post 1)||Check Here|
|Official Notification (Post 2)||Check Here|
|Apply Online (Post 2)||Check Here|
|Official Notification (Post 3-6)||Check Here|
|Apply Online (Post 3-6)||Check Here|
Note: Check out our website regularly.