J&K Bank Recruitment 2021: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2021, the notification is all about recruiting candidates for 48 vacancies of Faculty, and Office Assistant in J&K Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute Society on a contractual basis for an initial period of three years extendable further based on an annual review of applicant’s performance. Candidates can register themselves till 25th March 2021 on the webpage on www.jkbank.com.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd|
|Posts Name||Faculty & Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jammu|
|Last Date To Apply||25-03-2021|
J&K Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Faculty – 24
- Office Assistant – 24
Educational Qualifications: Based on the academic requirements, the candidate must be Bachelor/Master with English and local language knowledge. Moreover, knowledge of MS Officer and Internet is desirable.
Age Criteria: Candidates must be under 22-40 years of age counted from 01st January 2021.
Application Fee: The application process includes Rupees 1000/-
Pay Scale: Based on the norms of J&K Bank, the candidate will get a reasonable amount of Rs. 20000/- post 01 and Rs. 12000/- post 02.
Selection Procedure: Appointment of candidates will be done upon Online Written Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding J&K Recruitment 2021–
The selected candidates have to submit a domicile certificate of Jammu & Kashmir. The increment will be imposed every year with a 10% rate. After the final submission of the application, no chance will be provided to make alterations in the form. Therefore, fill the details with complete attention.
The candidates must bring original testimonials at the time of interview for the verification.
How To Apply Online For J&K Bank Recruitment 2021–
- Applications should be made online on https://www.jkbank.com.
- Read the information given and click on the post you are interested in under the ‘Recruitment’ on Career Page.
- Enter the necessary details to get registered which include name, contact, and e-mail.
- After it, you will receive a provisional registration number with the password.
- Keep it for future requirements and upload scanned signature, photograph, left thumb, and self-declaration.
- Review details and Click on payment followed by a tab on submit button.
- We suggest all the candidates about to retain the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are advised to keep in touch to receive further details.