JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Police Headquarters, J&K, Jammu invites candidates of J&K for engagement on a total of 2700 Constable posts to be filled. These posts will be for Two Border/ Two Women Battalions in J&K. Aspiring candidates can apply by filling out the form online only. The online application form submission process will continue till 02nd April 2022. Candidates are advised to check all eligibility details along with important instructions to apply before filling out the form. We have provided all details regarding the recruitment in the following paragraph. Also, the candidates can check the advertisement notice issued by J&K Police on its official website www.jkpolice.gov.in.
JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Police Headquarters, Jammu|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd April 2022|
JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant is required to be 10th pass r equivalent.
Age Criteria: The minimum and maximum age requirements for this post are 18 to 28 years.
Application Fee: There is no fee for the registration process
Pay Scale: The monthly pay scale to be offered to the selected applicants is Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200/-.
Selection Procedure: The following procedure will be followed by the recruitment authority:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
Important Details on the JK Police Recruitment–
- 02 Border Battalion – 1350
- 02 Women Battalion – 1350
Step-by-Step Process to Apply For JK Police Recruitment–
- It is suggested to the applicants to read the full notice issued regarding this recruitment.
- Eligible applicants can submit their online application form up to 02-04-2022.
- Applicants will be asked to fill out the registration form first which will require the candidate’s personal, educational, contact, etc., details.
- Applicants must keep their documents in front of them while filling out the form.
- After the final submission candidate can take the hard copy of the form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Email-id and the phone number filled in the form must be kept active during the recruitment period
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.