JKPSC Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is accepting applications for recruitment for 900 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer. The candidates can apply online on the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in. The candidates can apply for the recruitment till the specified date i.e 04/09/2020.
The details have been provided related to the process of application and selection for the recruitment in the following paras make sure to go through them carefully.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||900|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2020|
JKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
Category-Wise Distribution of the Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the recruitment must be possessing the required medical qualification i.e MBBS or Degree in the concerned specialty from an MCI recognized Institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit as per the specified selection procedure.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid to the selected candidates as per the set standards and norms.
Application Fees: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment and pay the application fee as provided below:
- General Category: 400 Rupees
- Reserved Category: 200 Rupees
- PHC Candidates: NIL
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria i.e 18-40 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.jkpsc.nic.in and fill the application for recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The fee is to be paid by the candidates via Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking only.
- A passport size photo, signature, and the scan copies of all the required academic certificates are to be uploaded by the candidates.
- Submit the form after final verification.
NOTE: Make sure to visit our website for regular updates.