Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services has announced various vacancies for this year. All the interested and skilled applicants are informed to fill the application form online on www.ksp-online.in for 1567 Posts of Fireman, Driver Mechanic, etc. The applicants need to fill the forms online before 20 July 2020. Keep reading this advertisement to know the various recruitment details.
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services|
|Name of the Job||Fireman, Driver Mechanic|
|Number of Vacancies||1567|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2020|
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services
Name of The Posts:
- Fireman – 1222
- Driver Mechanic – 309
- Fire Station Officer – 36
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 22nd June 2020 and the final date for submission of application form is 20 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have passed 10th/Graduation from an accredited board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants who perform well in technical skill tests, written exams & viva vice, the physical standard test will be selected under KSFES Recruitment.
- Fireman – Rs.23500 – Rs.47650 per month
- Driver Mechanic – Rs.27650 – Rs.52650 per month
- Fire Station Officer – Rs.33450 – Rs.62600 per month
- The application fee is Rs.250 for candidates belonging to the GENERAL/2A/2B/3A/3B category.
- The application fee is Rs.100 for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.
Age criteria: Job seekers applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 26 years of age for post 1 & 2 while the age limit for post no 3 is 21 – 26 years. As per organizational norms, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.ksp-online.in
How To Apply For Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website and read the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc
- Pay the application fee according to the category you belong to.
- Verify all the details once again and submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.