KDC Recruitment 2021: A job notification has been published by the Office of the District Judge Kendrapara through which the department is intimating the potential candidates to apply against 34 vacancies in Group D. The due date of application is 10/04/2021, therefore, all the candidates are adhered to apply within this time frame.
For more information, look at the para specified below.
KDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District Judge Kendrapara|
|Posts Name||Group D|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhubaneshwar|
|Last Date To Apply||10th April 2021|
KDC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 08th passed from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: On the 10th of April 2021, the age of the person named in the form should not be less than 18 years while the upper age limit is 32 years.
Application Fee: No specific information about the fees has been shared by the court.
Pay Scale: The interviewee will get the wages on the daily basis after selection.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will have to undergo through Interview and Recruitment Test.
Important Details Regarding KDC Recruitment 2021–
The following are the essential conditions on the basis of which selection will hold:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Must have a pass certificate of Class VIII.
- Ability to speak, read and write Odia.
- Elementary Knowledge of English and must have good character.
- If married, not more than one spouse is living.
How To Apply Offline For KDC Recruitment 2021–
- Offline mode of application will be considered only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- At first, the applicant has to download the format of the application performs which is available on the official website.
- Fill up the particulars in the form about the name, qualifications, address, mobile, etc.
- Attach the self-attested Xerox copies of education certificate, age certificates, caste, and No objection Certificate.
- Put the latest photograph in passport size on the form and send the application to the “District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Kendrapara, Dist-Kendrapara (Odisha), Pin 754211”
- The tenure of recruitment is for six months or till the completion of regular recruitment whichever is earlier.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The first preference in selection will be for those who possess experience and knowledge in Electrician, Plumber, Gardening, and Driving.