KEA Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by Karnataka Examination Authority from candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professor in various colleges of Karnataka. Applications will remain open for online submission till 06th November 2021. The total number of posts to be filled under this recruitment is 1242. The willing and eligible candidates can follow the instructions given below. In the following paragraph, we have placed all the details regarding age criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, examination fee, and important instructions to apply for this job vacancy.
KEA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||06-11-2021|
KEA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Master Degree in a relevant subject/field is necessary to complete the eligibility criteria for this job vacancy.
Age Criteria: Candidates of age 22-40 years can fill the application form for these posts.
Application Fee: The examination fee to be paid for this job vacancy is:
- SC/ST/ Cat -1: Rs. 1000
- Gen and all other categories: Rs. 2000
Pay Scale: An amount of Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- per month will be paid to the appointed candidates.
Selection Procedure: A Competitive Exam will be organized for the selection of candidates for these posts.
Important Details on the KEA Recruitment–
- Assistant Professor for various subjects – 1242
Step by Step Process to Apply For KEA Recruitment–
- Eligible candidates can check the website of KEA i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in for the official notification for the advertised vacancy.
- Read the full notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria for each subject.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can proceed with the application form.
- Fill candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, parent’s name, etc. all the personal details and academic qualifications asked in the form.
- Upload the recent passport size color photo and signature along with the scanned documents.
- Make the payment for the examination fee.
- Close the form before the last date i.e. 06th November 2021.
- Applicants can take a hard copy of the filled application form.
- Retain it safely with you it may be needed in the future.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Examination Authority will not be responsible for any delay by the candidates in filling the online application form. So, it is advised to fill the form before the last date i.e. 06-11-2021.