KSRTC Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation is inviting candidates to apply for recruitment for 20 vacancies for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager. The applicants have to apply in online mode on www.cmdkerala.net. The applications need to be submitted by 18/11/2020.
KSRTC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||18/11/2020|
KSRTC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (IT)-01
- Deputy Manager (IT)-04
- Manager/ Deputy Manager (Accounts)-05
- Manager/ Deputy Manager (Commercial)-05
- Manager/ Deputy Manager (HR)-05
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment if they have passed B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be the basis for the selection of the suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The amount that will be paid to the selected candidates as salary is:
- Manager: Rupees 50,000/-per month
- Deputy Manager: Rupees 40,000/-per month
Application Fees: Do not pay the application fee as the same is not required to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: The candidates below the age of 40 years (Manager Post) and 35 years (Deputy Manager) can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.cmdkerala.net
Important Instructions to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation provided above i.e www.cmdkerala.net and make sure to fill the application form for recruitment with the asked details.
- The candidates need to ensure to pay the applicable fee if required.
- The applicants will need to make sure to upload a latest passport size photo and signature of the candidate.
- Submit the online application form before the last date at any cost.
NOTE: We will keep updating you on the recruitment process in the future as well. Keep visiting our website at regular intervals so as not to miss any.