KV Recruitment 2021: Kendriya Vidyalaya required dynamic and intelligent candidates for PRT, PGT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Doctor, Nurse, and Other related posts in the premises of the organization. All the eligible candidates must attend the interview with the prescribed documents attached with the application form on 24th March 2021.
KV Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Posts Name||PRT, PGT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Sports Coach, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gurgaon|
|Last Date To Apply||24/03/2021 (08 am to 11 am)|
KV Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the requisite academic qualifications in the manner given below :
- PRT – 12th passed (with 01st division) along with Elementary Diploma two years OR Senior Secondary with Bachelor’s in Elementary Education (04 years) OR Bachelors with 50% and B.Ed (02 years). CTET is compulsory for application. Moreover, the candidate must have the ability to teach in both English and Hindi.
- TGT – Four years Integrated course with an aggregate score of 50% OR Bachelors with 50% marks in concerned subjects.
- PGT – Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc OR Master’s from an accredited university with 50% score.
- Counselor – BA/BM.Sc (Psychology) with Diploma certificate in Counselling.
- German Teacher – B2 Level European framework for languages. Teachers on B1 Grade can also be recruited on the condition that they will upgrade within 01 years. Bachelor/German Diploma who learned German from Indian Universities.
- Doctor – MBBS and must be registered with MCI/State Medical Council and have a BLS course.
- Nurse – Diploma approved by the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: Contenders must have the age prescribed by KV.
Pay Scale: Remuneration for the doctor post will be Rs. 1000/- per day (02 hours) and for the nurse, Rs. 750/- per day.
Selection Procedure: The interview will be taken by the KV from all the qualified candidates on the premises of Vidyalaya on 24th March from 08 am to 11 am.
Important Details Regarding KV Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must reach the interview venue on time. Otherwise, the entry will not be permitted.
How To Apply Offline For KV Recruitment 2021–
- At first, download the application form from the website of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Fill up the mandatory details in it as per the instructions of KV.
- Fix the photocopies of the relevant documents you had with the application.
- Staple the photograph on the space given in the form.
- In last, bring it with you while coming for the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The preference will be given to the aspirants who had knowledge of computers.