KVK Recruitment 2021: Krishi Vigyan Kendra is an independent government body that mainly works in agricultural activities. KVK gives a practical shape to agricultural research.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra has a great job opportunity for those who want to start their career in the agricultural sector as the organization has an empty post of Program Assistant. Offline application form can be submitted by 19/07/2021.
For comprehensive details, please have a look at the details hereunder.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Posts Name||Program Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||19 July 2021|
KVK Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Program Assistant (Lab Technician) – 01
Educational Qualifications: An individual who has the certificate of Bachelor’s in Agriculture will be qualified for the job.
Age Criteria: As per the criteria set up by Krishi Vigyan Kendra, the maximum age of the aspirant can be 35 years.
Application Fee: Applicants are not required to make any payment for the application.
Pay Scale: Reimbursement to the candidate on the job will be done on a high scale under Level 06 per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done through a Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding KVK Recruitment 2021–
KVK has clearly mentioned in its official notification that the appointment of the candidates for the empty posts will be made out of those applications which are complete in all respect.
How To Apply Offline For KVK Recruitment 2021–
- The first and the foremost action for the post of Program Assistant is to carefully check the recruitment advertisement carefully.
- If you are satisfied, then proceed further and take out the print of the application after the download of the application form.
- Put up the essential details like the name, caste, experience, qualifications, address, etc.,
- Affix the xerox copies of Bachelor’s mark sheet, 10th DMC, caste proof (if reserved), experience evidence with the form.
- Attach the passport size latest photograph on the application form at the given space.
- At last, post the application to the following address: “KVK, Saraswathi Foundation for Rural Development & Training, Karur Pulutheri Village, R.T. Malai Post, Kulithalai Taluk, Karur District 621313”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the applications reached to the concerned office address after the due date will not be considered.