LIC Recruitment 2022: Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications through online mode only to appoint eligible candidates for the Part-Time Insurance Advisor posts. Willing candidates are advised to visit the NCS official website www.ncs.gov.in and fill the application form online. Application submitted through any other mode than online will not be accepted. A total of 100 posts will be covered through this recruitment. Aspirants waiting for a job opportunity can apply by 31-03-2022 this is the last date for form submission. All details regarding eligibility criteria and other details are provided by us in the following article.
LIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Part-Time Insurance Advisor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2022|
LIC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification required for this post is Graduation passed from a recognized university.
Application Fee: There is no fee for registration.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay to be offered is Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month
Selection Procedure: A Written exam/ interview will be scheduled by LIC.
Important Details on the LIC Recruitment–
- Part-Time Insurance Advisor – 100
Step by Step Process to Apply For LIC Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.ncs.gov.in.
- Check the important details/ instructions given regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the apply button, go to new user registration.
- In the registration form, fill your name, parents’ name, gender, qualification, UID number, contact details i.e. mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the user id, password, key skill details, etc., and submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- It is advised to the applicants to keep their documents ready to fill the form to avoid any mistake while filling the information in the form.
- Also, the mobile number and the email address given during registration must be valid and kept active during the recruitment period as they will be used for further correspondence.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are advised to complete the full process of registration prior to the last date i.e. 31-03-2022.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.