MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a joint venture with the equal participation of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra has started a Nagpur Metro Rail Project and Pune Metro Rail Project in Maharashtra. Therefore, the organization has the utmost need of candidates for the vacant posts of Manager, Assistant Manager, and Account Assistant to complete the project in a smooth way. The application can be filled for these 10 openings on or before the date i.e. 16th March 2021.
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Manager, Assistant Manager, and Account Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Nagpur|
|Last Date To Apply||16/03/2021|
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Qualifications desired to hold by the candidates as per the particular post are as below :
- Manager – Regular degree of B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Assistant Manager – Full Time degree of B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/MCA/Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Accounts Assistant – Bachelor in Commerce. Preference for CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) qualified.
Moreover, applicants must have work experience of the relevant time period as per the rules of recruitment.
Age Criteria: The applicant should not be more than 40 years, 35 years, 32 years for post 01, post 02, and post 03 respectively.
Application Fee: Please pay Rupees Four Hundred in form of DD to Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Nagpur.
Pay Scale: The details of salary is shown in the list below :
- Post 01 – Rs. 60000-180000/-
- Post 02 – Rs. 50000-160000/-
- Post 03 – Rs. 25000-80000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates qualifying in the interview followed by medical examination will go through the process of document verification.
Important Details Regarding MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021–
In addition to salary, the candidate will get various allowances as per the policy of MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply Offline For MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants can fill their applications in an offline mode only.
- Take out the print of the form and put the details in it with due attention in an accurate way.
- Fix the self-attested documents photocopies with the form and on the place specified in the form, paste the latest photograph with the cross signature.
- Put this form with the attached documents in an envelope and send it to the office address by the due date.
- The interview will be conducted at “Metro Bhawan”, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, VIP Road, Near Dikshabhoomi, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur – 440010″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Regularly visit the website for the latest updates.