MBMA Recruitment 2021: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency advertised for 08 vacancies of Programme Associate. The deserving candidates should apply in offline/e-mail mode by 05th May 2021 on the application paper specified on the website.
MBMA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency|
|Posts Name||Programme Associate|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Meghalaya|
|Last Date To Apply||05-05-2021|
MBMA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual with the following academic level can apply for the recruitment :
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s in Agriculture/Rural Development/Commerce OR MSW/MA/M.Sc from the certified college, university, or institute.
- Work experience of 0-2 years in livelihood promotion/community mobilization/enterprises or rural development projects is desirable.
Age Criteria: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency has clearly mentioned that we will not recruit candidates more than 45 years of age.
Pay Scale: The amount paid in the form of salary will be around Rs. 15000/- to 17000/- per month based on the qualifications of the applicant.
Selection Procedure: The performance of the applicant in the Written Test and Personal Interview will get evaluated for selection purposes.
Important Details Regarding MBMA Recruitment 2021–
An application had a keen to join the organization must have the following skills :
- Well Written and Verbal Communication.
- Good Knowledge of the Computer including the MS Package, Spread Sheets, and PowerPoint Presentation.
The engagement period will be for one year which can be extended based on the requirement.
How To Apply Offline For MBMA Recruitment 2021–
- Download the application form on www.mbda.gov.in OR it can be obtained from the organization counter.
- Get the recruitment instructions and fill up the details in the application form about the applicant’s personal and academic curriculum such as the name, qualifications, address, age, experience, etc.
- Paste the photograph on the form with the attached self-attested documents with the application form which are education certificate, experience, updated resume, identity proof, salary slip if working at any place, etc.
- In the end, send the application after a thorough review of details in pdf form or by post to the following address with the subject mentioned on the envelope like ‘Application for the post of Programme Associate’
O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003 OR
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Incomplete applications will not be accepted and liable to rejected.