Medical Officer Selection Board Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Selection Board (MOSB) is going to organize a recruitment for filling up the vacant posts of Medical Officers and Dental Surgeon in the Central Armed Police Forces. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility crietria are asked to fill the online application only. Applications will be accepted by MOSB till 27-10-2021 only. Applications will be filled through the ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates may check the article given below which contain all the important details regarding the eligibility criteria.
Medical Officer Selection Board Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Medical Officer Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Specialist Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27-10-2021|
Medical Officer Selection Board Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants are required to have a complete degree in BDS/ MBBS/ PG degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Details about age are given there in the following table.
Application Fee: Application fee required to pay by the candidates as per the category given below:
- Gen/OBC/ EWS: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female: Nil
Pay Scale: see the following table given below.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for interview, Documentation, and selection will be finalized on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details on the MOSB Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Age||Pay Scale (per month)|
|1.||Dental Surgeon||02||35 years||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|2.||Medical Officer||345||30 years||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|3.||Specialist Medical Officer||201||40 years||Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|4.||Super Specialist Medical Officer||05||50 years||Rs. 78,8 00/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For MOSB Recruitment–
- First of all, it is suggested to the candidates to visit the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and check the full notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form online.
- In the form, it is mandatory to fill in all the details carefully.
- The candidate is asked to upload his/ her photo in the prescribed format/ size.
- Scanned copies of all the documents are required to be uploaded.
- It is required to make the payment of the fee charges for application by the last date.
- At last, submit the application and keep a hard copy of the filled-in application form with you for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Form received offline will be rejected.