Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Metro Railway is seeking individuals for the posts of Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, and Plumber on 123 openings. The online applications can be filled by the 30th July 2021 on https://apprenticeshipindia.org. This is the golden opportunity for the unemployed youths who are seeking work.
You must go through the upcoming paragraphs to know in detail the information of age required for the application, minimum eligibility academic level, selection procedure, how to apply, and more.
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Metro Railway|
|Posts Name||Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder & Plumber|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata|
|Last Date To Apply||30th July 2021|
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Fitter – 76
- Electrician – 23
- Machinist – 08
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 08
- Plumber – 08
- 08th Class certificate from the renowned school – Post 04.
- 10th from the recognized board – all other posts.
Age Criteria: The applicant not below 14 years can apply. The relaxation will be provided as per the rules of the government.
Application Fee: Metro Railway has not specified any information regarding the fees. Therefore, candidates should consider the application process without any charges.
Pay Scale: Monthly stipend paid by the Metro Railway will be in the range of Rupees 7700-10000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The candidates obtaining the minimum passing marks in the Interview will get selected for the posts. The list of selected candidates will be published on the website.
Important Details Regarding Metro Railway Recruitment 2021–
The online application form is available on the website since 23rd April 2021 which will be closed on 30th July 2021.
How To Apply Online For Metro Railway Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must go through the complete details on www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check out the recruitment instructions carefully and feed up the details in the online application form as such the applicant’s name, parents’ name, qualifications, experience, age caste, and other required details.
- Upload the photograph of the candidate with the signature if required along with the certificates in support of age, caste, qualifications.
- Before the final submission, review that the details filled in the form are authentic, and then click on submit button.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
|Official Notification 04||Find Here|
|Official Notification 05||Find Here|
Note: Visit the official website of the recruiter for regular updates/notifications.