MHRB Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam come forward along with the latest job article on the website. After reading the official notification, it comes to seem that the purpose of the article is to intake the rational and intellectual candidates possessing the relevant degrees for the posts of Lecturer and Demonstrator on 57 vacancies. The due date for application submission through the portal is 05th October 2020. Read the information below if you are seeking for a job to earn a daily livelihood.
MHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Medical and Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer, Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies||57|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
MHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Medical and Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturer (Govt. Dental Colleges u/d Family and Welfare Department) – 44
- Demonstrator (Govt. Medical Colleges u/d Family and Welfare Department) – 13
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have minimum required qualifications i.e. MDS/MD/DNB from the certified institute in the concerned field.
Selection Procedure: Selection will take place through the process of Interview (Online/Offline).
Pay Scale: As per the norms of the organization, the candidate will receive the amount of Rs. 68900-205500/- p.m and Rs. 57700-182400/- p.m. for post 01 & 02 respectively.
Application Fees: Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only for General candidates. Although, for the remaining cases, such amount is Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only.
Age criteria: Age details are :
- not less than 21 years and the maximum can be 38 years.
- The base date for age calculation is 01st January 2020.
- There is also some relaxation for reserved caste, check the official paragraph for complete note.
Official Website: www.nhm.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MHRB Recruitment 2020:
- Medical and Health Recruitment Board jobs can be filled in only through online mode.
- Applicants need to fill the complete details in the application form without uploading documents.
- After making the payment, submit the application form.
NOTE: All candidates are required to bring original certificates at the time of the interview.