Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Ministry of Defence for Group C posts in the department. The qualified male candidates who had completed their 10th standard can apply in offline mode by 12th June 2021. There is a total of 42 vacancies for the numerous posts of Driver, Fireman, Mechanic, Carpenter, and Labourer.
Get out more useful details related to the recruitment as well as its aspect such as pay scale, age limit, application procedure, selection process, etc, in the article hereunder.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Posts Name||Driver, Fireman, Mechanic, Carpenter, and Labourer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Pathankot|
|Last Date To Apply||12th June 2021|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Posts:
- Civilian Motor Driver – 27
- Vehicle Mechanic – 01
- Fireman – 03
- Laborer – 10
- Carpenter – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will be competent if he/she meets the following specified academic criteria :
- Post 01 – 10th with Civilian Driving Licence (Heavy Vehicles) from DTO/RTO along with two years experience.
- Post 02 – 10th Class Certificate with one year experience in the trade.
- Post 03 – 10th with the skills of using specific appliances.
- Post 04 & 05 – Matrix Certificate. Carpentry knowledge is mandatory for Post 05.
Age Criteria: The candidates should be under 18 – 25 years except for Driver for which
Application Fee: No application charges are demanded by the Ministry of Defence.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the attractive monthly pay package of Rupees 19900-45700/- (Post 01-03), and Rupees 18000-41100/- (Post 04-05).
Selection Procedure: The candidate will appear for the Written Exam first and the candidates scoring well in this exam will be called for the Practical/Trade/Physical Test.
Important Details Regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021–
Applicant must send the application in an envelope with the stamp paste on it worth Rs. 45 for the dispatch of the Acknowledgement/Admit Card.
How To Apply Offline For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021–
- The male candidates who have interested in the defense jobs should apply in the prescribed format.
- Fill up the information in the application form in a proper way.
- Join the photocopies of the academic document, caste, age, experience, and identity proof.
- Also, paste the photograph of the candidate.
- At the last, post the application form to “Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell) 5471 ASC Battalion (MT) Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt (Punjab) – 145001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate will receive all the latest updates on the website.