Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021: Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance is looking for experience and sincere candidates to fill up the posts of Registrar, Assistant Registrar, and Recovery Officer. The applications can be submitted in an offline mode on the proforma given on https://financialservices.gov.in latest by 07th June for Register & Assistant Registrar and 30th of June 2021 for Recovery Officer. We have mentioned the elements of the recruitment essential to go through before the application which are salary norms, age prescribed by the interviewer, selection parameter, how to apply for the post, etc.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Posts Name||Registrar, Assistant Registrar, and Recovery Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||07th & 30th June 2021|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Registrar – 10
- Assistant Registrar – 17
- Recovery Officer – 26
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be :
- Officers under CG/SG or Courts or Tribunals.
- Moreover, the candidate must hold an analogous post on a regular basis or five-year service on regular basis.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of the age as specified in the official notification.
Pay Scale: In accordance with the norms of the department, the candidate will entitle to receive the monthly salary of Rupees 78800-209200/- Post 01, Rupees 67700-208700/- Post 02-03.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of a Personal Interview and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021–
If an application reaches the office address after the due date or if the application is received on time but is incomplete in any aspect, then the application will get rejected with immediate force.
How To Apply Offline For Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should apply for the post with the requisite details on the application form enclosed on www.financialservices.gov.in.
- Then, put up the details in the columns given in the form that includes the name of the candidate in block letters, post applied for, birth date, joining date, and experience details.
- Fix the self-attested copies of the education, caste, age, experience evidence with the application form along with the recent photograph having the cross signature of the candidate.
- Finally, send the application to the ” Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Delhi “
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: The candidate is not allowed to withdraw after selection.