MP High Court Recruitment 2021: The candidates who are looking for a job opportunity can now apply for the recruitment process initiated by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. The candidates will be recruited for 83 vacancies for the different posts of Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer, Horticulturist. Make sure to be a part of the process of recruitment by applying for the recruitment after going through each and every detail provide below. We will let you know all the details from time to time.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer, Horticulturist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified academic qualification:
- Post 1,3,4: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application
- Post 2: Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture
Age Criteria: The candidates be of the age of 18-40 years (Post 1,4) and 18-35 years (Post 2,3).
Application Fee: The fee to be paid by the applicants is:
- General Category and All India Category: Rupees 922.16
- SC/ ST/ Ph candidates: Rupees 722.16
Pay Scale: The pay scale to be paid to the candidates will be:
- Post 1-2: Rupees 36,200-1,14,800/-per month
- Post 3-4: Rupees 19,500-62,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include the following:
- Post 1: Online Exam (Preliminary and Mains Exam)
- Post 2-4: Online Exam and Personal Interview
Important Details on the MP High Court Recruitment–
All the candidates will be required to apply online on the official website for the following vacancies for the specified posts:
- Personal Assistant-22
- Junior Judicial Assistant-54
Step by Step Process to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment–
- Visit the official portal of the organization which is www.mphc.gov.in.
- On the portal, go to the careers section and click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form that will open up once you click on the specified link.
- Pay the fee, upload the credentials, submit the form and finally save a copy with you.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Find Here|
|Official Notification 1
|Apply Online 1
|Official Notification 2
|Apply Online 2
Note: Feel free to contact us for any of your related queries.