MP High Court Recruitment 2022: An advertisement is published by Madhya Pradesh High Court to fill up the 123 vacant seats of Civil Judge. In order to appoint eligible candidates for these job vacancies, applications are invited through online mode only. The online submission of the form will start on 29th December 2021. Candidates may submit their applications online by 27th January 2021. More details and information regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, fee for the application form, procedure for selection, important instructions to apply, etc. are given here in the following paragraph. Candidates may check it and then apply online.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Posts Name||Civil Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27th January 2021|
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The minimum/ maximum age criteria for this job vacancy is 21-35 years. The age will be considered as on 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: The fee for pre and main exams is as follows:
For Prelims Exam:
- Unreserved: Rs.1047.82/-
- Reserved Category (Only MP State candidates): Rs.647.82/-
For Mains Exam:
- Fee: Rs. 283.20/-
Pay Scale: Appointed candidates will be offered a consolidated amount of monthly salary as the Mp Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for prelims, mains exam, and interview for the selection of suitable candidates on the above-advertised posts.
Important Details on the High Court Recruitment–
- Civil Judge – 123
Step by Step Process to Apply For High Court Recruitment–
- Visit the official website of MP high court i.e. www.mphc.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section and open the advertisement for the Civil Judge post.
- Read it, check the eligibility criteria and important instructions to apply.
- The link to apply online will be active from 29th December 2021 to 27th January 2021.
- Fill the form, upload the photograph and necessary documents, pay the fee online.
- Candidates are suggested to retain the hard copy of the filled application form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep visiting us for more updates.