MPPEB Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known by the name Vyapam. The main purpose behind the establishment of the organization is to organize tests for admission to professional courses and streams. The origin of the board came into existence in 1970. Currently, the organization officials are searching for candidates to meet the demand for skilled and efficient candidates on 4000 vacant posts of Constable. The interested candidate must go through the detailed information related to the post and can apply as per the given instructions on or before 30th January 2021.
MPPEB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||30th January 2021|
MPPEB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Constable (Radio) – 138
- Constable (GD) – 3862
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have done :
- 08th/10th/12th – Post 01.
- 12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree – Post 02.
Age Criteria: The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years while upper age can be :
- 33 years (General Male)
- 38 years (General Female/OBC/SC/ST)
Application Fee: Please note down the information below :
- GEN – Rs. 800/- (Single Paper) and Rs. 600/- (Double Paper).
- SC/ST/Other – Rs. 400/- (Single Paper) and Rs. 300/- (Double Paper).
Pay Scale: Remuneration fixed for the posts of Constable (GD and Radio) is Rs. 19500-62000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The parameter adopted by MPPEB officials to meet applicant’s eligibility are :
- Recruitment Exam.
- Physical Measurement.
- Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding MPPEB Recruitment 2021–
The starting date for receiving online applications on the MPPEB portal is 16/01/2021 which will be ended on 30/01/2021. Applications will be collected till 04/02/2021 and the written exam is to be scheduled from 06th March 2021. It is the duty of the candidate to check on his/her own that he/she has put complete detail in the form.
How To Apply Online For MPPEB Recruitment 2021 –
- Visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in
- Select Citizen Services on the home page and tab on the application link.
- Fill up mandatory details in the application.
- Upload signature and photograph in jpg format.
- Recheck the details before final submission and make sure that you have paid for the application.
- Alteration in the application can be made by the candidates in case they think that the filled details are wrong.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: In case of any issue or problem-related to the application, please contact toll-free number 18002337899 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org