MPPEB Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently published an article for the vacant posts of GD Constable and Radio Constable that are 4000. The candidates who are waiting for the job in the public can take a chance by applying online before 22nd January 2021. Get further important details including the scale of pay, the process for selection, age criteria, the application process, etc., hereunder carefully.
MPPEB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||GD Constable and Radio Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd January 2021|
MPPEB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are looking for a job must have done Secondary/Senior Secondary from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The minimum age for the available vacant posts is 18 years although the upper age limit for Unreserved male aspirants is 33 years and for Unreserved Female, OBC, SC, and ST this limit is 38 years. Computation of age will be calculated on the basis of specified date i.e. 01st August 2020.
Application Fee: Review the details shown in the official notification on the website.
Pay Scale: The selected aspirants will get the monthly reward of Rupees 5200-20200/- with the grade of INR 1900/-
Selection Procedure: Interested contenders will be hired on the basis of Exam and Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Measurement Test.
Important Details Regarding MPPEB Recruitment 2021 –
Online applications have been started from 08th of January 2021 and it will end by 22nd January 2021. More relevant dates are as follows :
- Correction due date in application – 27/01/2021
- MP Constable Exam Date – 06/03/2021
- MP Constable Admit Card Date – February 2021
How To Apply Online For MPPEB Recruitment 2021 –
- Go through the official website given above and check the prescribed application instructions.
- Fed up the information in the application form with due attention.
- Affix the documents such as marks sheet, age and caste evidence, and other supporting certificates.
- Attach the scanned image of the application with the digital signature.
- Finally submit the application before the last date to avoid the possible jam on the website.
- It will be beneficial to retain the hard copy of the application to use for security purposes.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates about recruitment, please visit us on the regular basis.