Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) is looking for experienced engineering graduates to fill the 19 vacant seats of Junior Engineer and Deputy Engineer. Recruitment is on a contract basis which may be further extended on the basis of the performance of the candidates during their work period. Candidates are asked to fill up the applications online through the official website mmrcl.com. The link for the online application is opened till 31st August 2021. For recruitment details and important instructions regarding the eligibility criteria, selection, and application procedure candidates may check the following article and then proceed further to apply.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer and Deputy Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2021|
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a full-time degree/ diploma holder in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must not be more than 35 years on 01st July 2021.
Application Fee: For the application fee please see the official notification issued by MMRCL.
Pay Scale: For the pay scale please read the official notification published by MMRCL.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview by MMRCL. Performance in the personal interview will ensure the candidate’s selection on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Mumbai Metro Recruitment–
- Deputy Engineer (PST) – 2
- Deputy Engineer (E&M)- 5
- Engineer- II (PST) – 2
- Engineer- II (E&M)- 10
Step by Step Process to Apply For Mumbai Metro Recruitment–
- Candidates are advised to first read the full notification given by MMRCL on its official website www.mmrcl.com.
- Complete the registration process by filling up all the necessary details. Make sure that the Email-Id and the Mobile Number filled during the registration must be the working one as all the information for the interview will be shared by MMRCL to the registered Email ID.
- Upload the scanned copy of resume, recent photograph.
- After the final submission of the application, candidates who are working in Govt. Dept. or PSU or Autonomous Body should send their complete application through the proper medium and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the day of the interview.
- Postal address:
“To, General Manager (HR),
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
MMRCL –Line 3 Transit Office, ‘E’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Application received after the last date will not be entertained by MMRCL for the recruitment.